The Kentwood Education Fund (KEF) is the Parent/Teacher Organization (PTO) for Kentwood Elementary. It is a tax-exempt, charitable organization formed to:
- Foster relationships among the school, parents and teachers.
- Enhance the educational facilities and opportunities for the students otherwise not provided for in the school budget.
- Promote volunteer programs and resources for Kentwood Elementary.
- Sponsor projects and events for the benefit of Kentwood Elementary.
- Raise funds as required to provide for all of the above objectives.
Volunteering is the backbone of the PTO fundraising efforts. With the state budget cuts this year, we need your help more than ever.
Click here to see how you can get involved in volunteering
From the Bunny Hop to the Hawaiian raffle, PTO volunteers organize various fundraising events and programs throughout the year.
Click here for more information about our fundraising events and programs.
Cash donations to the PTO are always welcome.
Click here for information on making a direct donation
PTO Membership is open to all parents or guardians of children attending Kentwood Elementary School and faculty or staff of Kentwood Elementary School. Qualification for voting membership is a voluntary monetary donation of $25 for the 2012-2013 school year.
Kentwood Education Fund
8401 Emerson Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Tax id: 95-4399208